🥇 Regular Picks
⚠️ Risky Picks
||"Reminders gets a major update"
- "(how do we decide major? — on stage at WWDC or we decide past that)"
- Ungraded: "some features that Federico would like to see", the actual features that Federico talked about were not recorded in the document, but were: a new, more flexible design, easier and faster to add dates and notes, tags, saved searches, better Files integration
||"First ARM Mac ships"
- Halfway through the year, Myke ups the ante: "If Stephen gets this right, I will buy you one, if the Mac Pro is an ARM Mac I will buy you the top of the line model."
||"Apple releases an iPhone subscription service that bundles a device, AppleCare, and a selection of other Apple content services into one monthly payment"
- "(Not just additional iCloud space)"
- The free AppleTV+ trial with new devices combined with an iPhone Upgrade Program purchase is deemed to not count during grading.
- Federico: 4
- Myke: 1
- Stephen: 1
Myke wins the coin flip for second place, ending the Year of Stephen on a sour note.