🥇 Regular Picks
⚠️ Risky Picks
||"A new base model Mac mini is introduced with the M2 chip..."
- "... The new Mini is at least 30% smaller than the current one. It's thicker, but narrower, making it more similar to an Apple TV or Intel NUC."
- In other words, closer to a cubic shape, but not necessarily a cube. Although Federico loves cubes, so that would be great.
- The base model would get updated the next year, but it's the same shape.
||"The new iPhone SE has a design influenced by the iPhone mini, it does not feature Face ID, it has a Touch ID power button"
||"Apple announces an update to AirPods Max, that support wireless lossless playback, to take full advantage of Apple's new classical music service"
- Working with Apple Classical is part of the pick, meaning that if Classical is not introduced it will be incorrect.
- This was edited to be any AirPods, but then Stephen went back to the more passionate original pick.
- Not a reuse of the infamous DAC pick, but in a similar vein.
- Federico: 1
- Stephen: 0
- Myke: -1
💪 Flexie Picks
💸 Flexie Scores
- Stephen: 50.0% (3/6)
- Myke: 40.0% (2/5)
- Federico: 33.3% (2/6)
Federico donates $100 to UNICEF to support Ukraine, and Stephen becomes Attorney General Flexie. With this power, he suggests that all the hosts donate, with Myke donating a flat £100.